It is that time of year again. For those of you who celebrate Christmas, you know that Santa is making his list and checking it twice and if you want to get on it, you need to do more than just sit on his lap. Don’t ask yourself if you have been naughty or nice; instead ask yourself if you have been nice and naughty!
Whatever holiday you celebrate don’t be shy about adding sex toys to your wish list. Gift giving and getting time is a perfect opportunity to introduce sex toys to your relationship. Try printing pictures and ordering information off the internet of toys you would like to try and leaving them where your partner is sure to find them. Or just flat out make a list of what you want and give it to them. Bonus points for confidence and boldness.
As you make your sex toy wish list, here are some things you might want to consider:
- Are you looking for something that vibrates? Penetrates? Both?
- If you want to try something for anal penetration make sure it has a flared end.
- Do you want something that can be used on you, your partner or both of you? Couples Toys
- Don’t forget to buy some lubricant while you are making your purchase as you need to use lube with many toys.
- Be sure you understand how to clean your sex toys properly.
- Are batteries included?
- Is the toy you are thinking about easy to handle? Complicated to figure out? User friendly?
Once you have an idea of what you want there is no limit to what you can find. Think about a vibe for your bath or some beginner handcuffs. Maybe a sexy holiday costume? Whatever you decide you can be sure that you will be jingling each other’s bells in no time.
Don’t have someone to share a toy with right now? There is nothing wrong with giving yourself a gift and picking out something you can use alone. We don’t have to depend on others for our sexual pleasure. The holidays are certainly a stressful time and being able to break out that sex toy at the end of the long day may be just what the holiday doctor ordered.