At MyPleasure we’re experts when it comes to sex toys and sex ed – but as far as replacing Martha Stewart Living – well… we need some more time in the kitchen.
But that didn’t stop us from having a little fun. Here’s an easy to follow and hopefully entertaining video on how to make a chocolate bunny (vibrator). Check it out and maybe even win a FREE Rabbit Vibrator (see below).
What you’ll need to make your own:
- 1 large pot
- 1 larger mixing bowl
- 1 large spoon
- The plastic container that your vibrator came in – we used one from the Waterproof Jack Rabbit.
- 1 pound of cooking chocolate (dark, milk, white, peanut butter – whichever flavor you desire works)
- 1 foot of available space in your freezer
- 1 sweet tooth to consume your creation
- 1 hour in the kitchen without the kids
Contest – – Leave a comment below to be entered to win a Rabbit Vibrator of your own. The winner will be announced on Wed 4/10 on this blog. Extra entry awarded for suggestions for future videos. (US residents only)